http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/virginia/tables3.html
You can click on other time spans. Tfolks are just flat out sick. I have never heard of the Briley gang in Richmond.
http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/virginia/tables3.html
You can click on other time spans. Tfolks are just flat out sick. I have never heard of the Briley gang in Richmond.
GO VOLS
Whoa over look the thread title spelling.
GO VOLS
Good to see the judicial system in good use-Not sarcasm.
I agree, put a murderer to death. Why punish the taxpayers by making them keep up scum for the rest of their lives.
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
Seems like Tx and Va are on top of the game.
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GC1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree, put a murderer to death. Why punish the taxpayers by making them keep up scum for the rest of their lives. </div></div>
Amen
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks